Count Leofric is a minor character, and minor antagonist, seen in the thirteenth Dark Parables game, Requiem for the Forgotten Shadow. He is a lesser noble in the town of Anaben and the High Priest of the Brotherhood.
Appearance and Personality Edit
Count Leofric was a fierce-looking man with wavy, dark blond hair, grey eyes, and a full beard and mustache. He was dressed in lavish red and black clothing but would also don a grey cloak which hid his face in shadow.
Although Count Leofric liked to give the impression that he was a brave, heroic man, in truth he was cruel and selfish.
Leofric was seen in Duke Herman's castle as a hooded figure. He got into the castle via a secret passage. For unexplained reasons, he was outside on the balcony, waiting for the Duchess, Elena. Catching her by surprise, he took her shadow by using a candle. After the Duke and Duchess left, he took another civilian's shadow before preventing the Detective from stopping him with the use of a ruby ring.
He later appeared, announcing to the people of Anaben that he would help the town since the Duke had left.
He found the last shadow within one of his henchman and left, but not before ordering his other henchman to take care of the "nuisance".
At the ceremony, Guida appeared, ordering Leofric to give her the candle. When he didn't, she turned him into a stone statue before breaking him to pieces killing him.
Quotes from Count Leofric Edit
- "Anaben! Your beloved Duke has left us to fight this scourge on our own!"
- "I've taken it upon myself to guide us through these dark times."
- "Rest assured, I will rid us of this disease!"
- "I don't have time for this! Take care of this nuisance!"
- "The time has come for us to finish what we started years ago."
- "At last, the shadow pieces are in one place!"