It is possible, likely even, that the Evil Stepmother's character may overlap at some point with other villains in other games in the Dark Parables universe. For now, she is assumed to be a separate entity.
Appearance and Personality Edit
The Evil Stepmother is a beautiful, elegant woman. Such fair looks hide a heart of stone, as this is one woman no mere mortal should want to cross. She has a sickly pale complexion, long blue hair and brown eyes. According from the portrait, she is wearing a blue dress with purple and red at the top. The sleeves are long with some black in between. In her hands is a scepter with a skull on top of the staff. Being a vain woman, she is adorned in jewels as well.
After marrying the Mountain King, and becoming the Mountain Queen, The King bought the Truth Mirror as a gift for the wicked Queen. She belabored it three times a day to report who was the fairest in the land. One day it answered, declaring that Snow White was. She was overcome with jealousy, bewitched the King and bade him execute Snow White and her brother, Ross Red, for a false offense. But Prince James (whom Snow White had befriended) exposed the stepmother’s wickedness and saved them. This left the King overwhelmed with guilt and anger.
After her true nature was revealed, she fled the kingdom, never to be seen again. Her location is still unknown. The only clue left behind is her last diary entry, which mentions a mysterious curse that played a significant role in her hasty escape.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Potion making:The Evil Stepmother can make her potions with the ingredients she needs in her spell room.
- King Edric (husband, deceased)
- Snow White (stepdaughter)
- Prince James (ex-stepson-in-law, deceased)
- Gwyn (step-grandson)
- Gerda (step-granddaughter-in-law)
- Ross Red (stepson)
- Rapunzel (future stepdaughter-in-law)
- Rasputin (brother-in-law, decreased)
- Old King (father-in-law, deceased)
Quotes by Evil Stepmother Edit
- "Snow White was supposed to die but she was saved by a Prince! The curse in me is ever growing. I must now flee ..." (from her diary)
Quotes about Evil Stepmother Edit
- "This must be Snow Queen's stepmother. Who would have thought someone with such elegance could be so evil." (observation by Fairytale Detective about a portrait of Evil Stepmother)