It is possible, likely even, that the Evil Stepmother's character may overlap at some point with other villains in other games in the Dark Parables universe. For now, she is assumed to be a separate entity.
Appearance and Personality Edit
As the Evil Stepmother is currently missing, her appearance is only known through a portrait that depicts an elegant woman with a pale complexion and brown eyes. Her hair is mostly hidden beneath a blue veil attached to a golden crown but appears to be brown or dark blonde. She is depicted wearing a blue dress with dark purple and red hues at the top. The sleeves are long with some black in between.
The Evil Stepmother's personality is mostly unknown but her name alone suggests a heart of stone who would do any deplorable deed to remain the Fairest of them All. Apparently, she could be lustful or invoked lust in men so they can be obsessed with her beauty - which she enjoys.
After marrying the Mountain King, and becoming the Mountain Queen, The King bought the Truth Mirror as a gift for the wicked Queen. She belabored it three times a day to report who was the fairest in the land. One day it answered, declaring that Snow White was. She was overcome with jealousy, bewitched the King and bade him execute Snow White and her brother, Ross Red, for a false offense. But Prince James (whom Snow White had befriended) exposed the stepmother’s wickedness and saved them. This left the King overwhelmed with guilt and anger.
After her true nature was revealed, she fled the Kingdom, never to be seen again. Her location is still unknown. The only clue left behind is her last diary entry, which mentions a mysterious curse that played a significant role in her hasty escape.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Potion making: The Evil Stepmother can make her potions with the ingredients she needs in her spell room.
- King Edric (husband, deceased)
- Snow White (stepdaughter)
- Ross Red (stepson)
- Gwyn (step-grandson)
- Gerda (step-granddaughter-in-law)
- Rapunzel (future step-daughter-in-law)
- Rasputin (brother-in-law, deceased)
- Old King (father-in-law, deceased)
Quotes by Evil Stepmother Edit
- "Snow White was supposed to die but she was saved by a Prince! The curse in me is ever growing. I must now flee ..." (from her diary)
Quotes about Evil Stepmother Edit
- "This must be Snow Queen's stepmother. Who would have thought someone with such elegance could be so evil." (observation by the Fairytale Detective about a portrait of Evil Stepmother)