Flow is a minor character first encountered in the eleventh Dark Parables game, The Swan Princess and the Dire Tree. He is an ancient being made entirely of stone.
Flow does not seem to be based on any specific fairytale character
Appearance and Personality Edit
Flow is entirely made of stone, though he is capable of movement. He has a wide, flat mouth and glowing yellow eyes. He appears to be wearing a helmet or cap of some kind, carved into the very stone he is made of.
Flow is an ancient being and speaks with great authority. He is capable of sensing things through the natural formations of rock and water throughout Dire Island, and knows everything going on within the Swan Kingdom. If he finds someone worthy, he is willing to do whatever he can to help them for the greater good.
Flow's history is currently unknown. He is described as an "ancient being" and presumably has been around since the dawn of the Swan Kingdom, if not longer. He speaks of the impending end of the Swan Kingdom dispassionately, so it can be assumed that his fate is separate from that of the kingdom.
At some point, Flow became the de facto guardian of the Swan Archives kept far underground. This is likely because the area is only accessible with his help.
Powers and Abilities Edit
- Omniscience: Flow seems to know everything that transpires throughout the Swan Kingdom.
- Wisdom: Flow has acquired great wisdom over the centuries.
- Transportation: Flow is able to move people far underground by letting them ride on his hand, much like an elevator.
Quotes from Flow Edit
- "Is it time already? I wish I could tell the time down here."
- "Greetings, humans! I am Flow. I accept your offerings."
- "I shall do my best to assist you."
- "I sense a great danger surrounds you."
- "I grant you entry, but beware. You are not alone in these halls."
- "I know why you have come, Guardian."
- "I can feel it in the water, in the stones."
- "This kingdom is drawing its final breath."
- "The answers you seek lie within the Swan Archives."
Quotes about Flow Edit
- "Flow has grown a soft spot for me! Last time I was here, I was a very young child."