Noah is a minor character in the third Dark Parables game, Rise of the Snow Queen. He is our guide through the Swiss Alps and assists us in our investigation. His son, we later learn, is one of the children from his village that has gone missing.
Appearance and Personality Edit
Noah is an older gentleman with dark brown hair and brown eyes. He wears a heavy, fur-lined parka and is a well-prepared guide of the Alps. He is a kind and friendly man, eager to help others and do what is right. He's not afraid to risk his own safety for the better of others, especially when it comes to his own son.
Noah is a descendant of artisan woodsmen. His son, Kai, was kidnapped by the Snow Queen at a young age. Noah assisted the Detective assigned to the case, helping to rescue his own son, and all of the other missing children of their village.
Noah continues to live in the Swiss Alps with his son, who has become a botanist.
- Kai (son)
- Fairytale Detective (assistant/friend/ally)
- "No one knows what's on the other side of the pass - it's snowed over all year round."
- "This is a photo of my son, Kai. Although he is a bright and resourceful boy, he, too, disappeared in the snowstorm. If you see him, please bring him back to me."
- "I was afraid I'd never see you again."
- "We are the descendants of artisan woodsmen. This powerful axe was handed down to me by my father."