As for the language of flowers itself, it became popular within the Victorian Era in England. Here we shall tell you the different meanings of each flower that resides within each Flowerstone. (Colors may or may not be counted as well since not only flowers can mean things, but their colors as well!)
(NOTE: I'm mostly focusing on the meanings of flowers in the European countries along with Americas as well. I know many Eastern countries have different meaning for flowers so I might write that as well if you all want)
Language of Flowers (Western Countries) Edit
- Magnolia: Nobility, dignity
- Cosmos: Love. (Chocolate versions given often on Valentine's day to symbolise true love.)
- Lavender: purity, silence, devotion and caution. A sympathy flower.
- Tulips: General; Perfect Lover, Fame. Yellow; There's sunshine in your smile.
- Rose: (note: lit too many, just going on the pic.) Pale Pink; Grace, Joy.
- Sunflower: Tall; False riches, Pride. Dwarf; Adoration.
- Mimosa: Secret love.
- Marguerite: (french for Daisy) Innocence, Loyal Love, I'll Never tell, Purity, Beauty.
- Peony: Shame, Happy Marriage, Compassion, Bashfulness.
- Lily: general; Beauty, Pride. white; Virginity, Purity, Majesty, It's Heavenly to be with You, Youth. eucharist; Maiden charms.
- Calla: (a type of lily) Magnificent beauty.
- Forget-Me-Not: True love, Memories.
- Daffodil: Regard, Unrequited Love, Sunshine, Respect, The sun shines when I'm with you.
- Lilic: General; Beauty, Pride. Purple; First emotions of love.
- Bellflower: (inconclusive) Humility, Constancy, Gratitude. or Disappointment, loss.
- Camellia: Admiration, Perfection, Good Luck Gift for a Man, Gratitude. Pink; Longing.
- Pansy: Merriment, Thoughts (You Occupy My Thoughts)
- Carnation: General; Fascination, Devoted Love. Pink; I'll never forget you, Women's Love. Striped; No, Refusal, Sorry I can't be with you, Wish I could be with you.
- Hydrangea: Thank you for understanding, frigidity, heartlessness.
- Moonfower: Dreaming of love.